In order to enroll in our ESL classes you must register, test, and provide proof of Utah residency.
Registration and testing are held Monday-Thursday 12:00pm-6:00pm.
List of Approved Proof of Residency Documents:
- Utah Driver’s License
- Utah Driver’s Privilege Card
- Utah State ID
- Cell/Land Line Bill
- Employer’s pay Stub
- Employer’s Job Commitment Letter on Letterhead
- Current Year Automobile Registration
- Utah State Government Agency Form Letter
- Utah Library Card
- Utah High/School/College Transcript
- Rent or Mortgage Payment Statement
- Utah Voter Registration Card
- Tribal Correspondence
- Free/Reduced Lunch app From Children’s School
- Mail From Business addressed to the student
- Utility bill or Utility work order
- Consular ID Card-Issued by SLC Mexican Consulate
YOUR name and Utah address must appear on one of the above options. Out of state ID’s and Passports WILL NOT be accepted.