IF YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 16-18 AND YOUR CLASS HAS NOT GRADUATED, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO BECOME A STUDENT AT ENTRADA.
- Call 801-826-6675 to sign up for an orientation.
New office hours are 12:00pm – 8:30pm. Monday – Thursday
2. Obtain a K-12 withdrawal form from your current high school counselor. This form will need to be signed by parent/guardian, school counselor, and school principal. You can also follow the link below to print this document. https://icsdalternative.weebly.com/uploads/2/1/2/1/21214418/ged_form.pdf
3. Pay a $50.00 registration fee
4. Take the CASAS pretest in the the testing center (You will need to bring Utah proof of residency and the K-12 withdrawal form in order to test)
5. Meet with an academic counselor
How to earn credit towards your diploma
We offer traditional classes that run for 4 weeks every month, packets, online classes, and test outs (for those who qualify).
We also offer two apprenticeship programs with McNeil’s Auto Care and Focus Engineering and Surveying.