Food Handlers Class at Entrada
Note our NEW location! (Previously Bell View Elementary)
Entrada Adult High School
9800 South 800 East, Sandy, UT 84094
NOTE: STARTING in AUGUST…
- English 10:30am every 2nd Wednesday of each month*
- Spanish 10:30am every4th Wednesday of each month*
Please arrive 10 minutes early the day of class to register.
*PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE HOLDING CLASS. OCCASIONALLY CLASSES HAVE TO BE RESCHEDULED DUE TO HOLIDAYS OR OTHER EVENTS.
- Cost $30.00
Cash, credit card and check are accepted
- No children are allowed in class or on the school grounds
- El costo es $30.00.
- No se permiten los ninos.
For information call 801-826-6675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes at Your School or Business/Clases para su escuela o negocio
We can schedule a class at your school or place of business. Call to schedule an appointment or get more information in English or Spanish @801-931-9379
Cost for Off-Site Classes:
$30/person, plus a $50 convenience fee if less than 12 patrons
$30/person for 12-20 patrons
$25/person for 20+ patrons
If you run a restaurant or commercial kitchen, we can bring the food handler card class to you!
Please have at least 12 students in each class, if more than 50 please let us know before class. Also, please make sure to let us know if you are wanting the class in English or Spanish.
Here are the steps to set up a class at you’re location:
– Call Michelle McKinnon @ 801-826-6675 and set up a time for the class.
– The day of the class, the instructor will bring registration forms to be filled out by each student.
– The presentation will last approximately 1.5 hours.
– There is a 40-question test at the end of each class. If a student does not pass the test, they may retake the class and retest at Entrada for free.
– The tests will be taken back to Entrada and corrected. You will receive an email from Michelle McKinnon with names of students who did not pass the test. Michelle will also coordinate your payment with you.
– We will mail or you may pick up the temporary cards at our office for those students who successfully passed the test.
– The permanent food handler cards will be mailed to the student’s home address by the Salt Lake County Health Department within 30 days.