Our first in person attendance class since the pandemic caused our soft closure. It’s a small class, but it’s a start!
Tomorrow is the big day and we are so excited to celebrate our graduates!
Please remember only on car per graduate and arrive at 8:30. If you have misplaced your instructions on graduation please refer to the guidelines below. Congrats class of 2020
- One vehicle per graduate! No Additional vehicles permitted.
- Graduate in passenger seat, please!
- Entrada will begin parking cars at 8:30 AM. Do not park at the apartments West of Entrada. Please do not arrive early! (Use the southwest entrance as marked on the map.)
- Park where directed. You will be guided to a parking spot for the graduation ceremony. Please note: There are no restrooms available and everyone MUST remain in their vehicle!
- Graduation Ceremony: Once the ceremony is over, vehicles will be directed one-by-one to the stage (Please refer to map!) where the graduate will receive a scroll, have a picture taken, and turn in their gown!
- Please exit the parking lot in the same location as entering.
Entrada HS will have in person classes starting July 7th. Due to physical spacing requirements, only 15-20 students will be allowed to register for each class, so contact us soon to get your spot in class! Call our office this week to register 801-826-6675.