IF YOU ARE NEEDING TO SCHEDULE OR RESCHEDULE THE GED EXAM YOU CAN DO THIS AT gedtestingservice.com . THEY CAN ALSO BE REACHED AT 1-877-392-6433.
***ENTRADA NO LONGER SCHEDULES THE ACTUAL GED EXAM, ONLY THE PRE-TESTING***
- Please call to schedule an orientation. An orientation needs to be completed before a student can register.
- At the time of registration pay $50/semester if taking prep classes.
- Sign up for GED exam @ gedtestingservice.com. The $120 needs to be paid with credit/debit online.
The GED is an eight hour test, so plan accordingly.
If your class has not graduated, please speak to your current high school counselor first. Your counselor will then fill out an Adult Education Program and/or GED Testing Application for 16-18 Year-Old Non-Graduates form. Once this step has been completed please call our office and set up an appointment to come in.
Any questions, please call the Entrada office @ 801.826.6670
How to accept cash, check, or money orders
When students pay for the GED® test with a credit, debit, or gift card, it’s simple. But do you know your options for processing student payments using cash, check, or money order?
Requesting GED transcripts?
We want to help make 2015 the year your students pass the GED® test and achieve their dreams. That’s why we’re starting the year with two new promotions to help your students study for and pass the GED® test.
New Year, New Promotions
From January 26 – February 28, your students can:
- Take the GED Ready® practice test for $1
- Save $10 when they schedule their first GED® test subject (first time test-takers only)
In addition, there are special discounts from some of our publisher partners so your students can save on study materials.
What you should do next
How to make the most out of this promotion for your students:
- Go to www.GEDtestingservice.com/promotions to learn more.
(While this web page is primarily for test-takers, it also has tools for you to use in your center.)
- Download and use the materials in the “Just for Educators” section to spread the word to your students
- Encourage students to take the GED Ready® practice test or to schedule their first GED® test between January 26 – February 28
Additional changes to look for
Also beginning January 26, be sure to visit GED.com to see the new and improved MyGED® login page. The page will have a brand new look and feature even more information to help students learn more before they set up their MyGED® account.